Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Pretty great overall.

Mostly well animated, voice acted, and pretty funny too. Obviously it was way too long, but I get that was supposed to be part of the humor. My only real gripe was the lame RomeoJR segments. Cream cheese sandwiches.....

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Ehhh...

The animation was not half bad, though it wasn't fantastic either. No voice, plot, and a dismal runtime make this one slim pickings.

Mario P0wn Mario P0wn

I liked it.

The sprite was just below perfect, and the end of the song seemed a bit off, but this is an excellent addition!

L4D: A matter of time L4D: A matter of time

Why did you have to do that?

I love left for dead, but did you really have to add in your own characters? They were pretty lame. In addition, the animation was choppy and the music was sub-par. Three points for half-hearted effort.

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

How the heck did I end up in here?

With each installment the episodes get more creative and the I am more and more impressed with the art. I hope you know that from the time I write this, you have 14,501 people waiting for Leo and Satan 4. Hop to it, Skippy.

"Porcelain" "Porcelain"

Wow...

Man, I saw this a few years ago and it blew me away. I just found it again now and it still packs a punch. Very thought provoking. May your father rest in peace.

Ingus: Christmas Ingus: Christmas

O.k. but not great.

Compared to Ingus' usual randomness, this episode seemed a little too...understandable. It had an actual plot (kind of), and Ingus spoke in a much more reasonable way than what I'm used to. On the positive side, your animating skills are improving, so I would still consider this a welcome addition to the series. I hope you continue your work, but in future, make it more confusing!

Baby Fulp Baby Fulp

Pretty good

I know I was part of this, and I do remember working overnight until Easter with PartyZombie on this, but I don't think that means I cant rate it myself as long as I am fair. I like how the finished product looks and sound as a whole. The flaws I did see, however, were that people did have necks that were rather long (llama fulp), and my voice acting wasn't amazing quality. Bob, as expected, did a wonderful job with his voice acting. In the end, I'm proud to call this the first submission I helped in yet, and I'm eager do do more.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

I'm a little disappointed.

First of all, great flash! It was very well animated and the brutal and grim style mixed with dark humor was greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, this did very little for the series as a whole. I am left with more questions than answers, and WTF did you do to Hank?

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Excellent work

This, unlike most submissions kept me attention the whole way through, and this was a long one too. Decent animation and great plot and jokes. My only complaint is a tiny one. In the credits, you spelled Navi's name Navy. Other than that one little OCD moment. I really think this was one of newgrounds better submisions.