Pothead Zombies Pothead Zombies

A solid defence game.

Overall, the game is not stellar, but it is far from being mediocre. The slightly above average animation is hindered by the stock gameplay. On a positive note, the idea of using fans as armor was rather clever. My only real suggestion is that if this is a game about druggie zombies, than maybe some less than serious guns wouldn't be too out of place. In the end, only one factor really annoyed me: furry protagonists.

DN8 DN8

Not fantastic

I found this to be a lot like Bullet Heaven mashed with Asteroids, which is to say, not that great.

Bullet Heaven Bullet Heaven

Pretty fun, but not too original.

While the polish is impressive, I am personally not a fan of the charcter design. Blondie looks like a bad final fantasy reject. On top of that, it was a little underwhelming, seeing as the game is basically a tweaked touhou shooter. Still, none too bad.

Music Quest Music Quest

I will say that it is impressive.

I am a little disappointed, however, that the metal section can be a bit flimsy. I picked Doom and I got dozens of Katatonia songs paired with My Dying Bride. Really? And why is it that no matter what I choose I only hear one song? Regardless, I think that this is pretty damn cool, just not for me.

VR Defender Y3k VR Defender Y3k

A personal favorite

I love this TD game! It's head and shoulders above the rest just because it is so hard. I've only beat easy so far (But I did have 83 lives). The simple graphics also help the game avoid being overwhelming. Great work.

Siege Tank Defence Siege Tank Defence

Good news and bad news

This is a fairly fun game, with lots of power-ups, turrets, and special weapons. The game ran smoothly until about 300 seconds in on Armageddon difficulty, so that was great too. The only thing that really through me off from a 10/10 was that I was instanly killed by a kamekazi tank. My big recommendation is that you make it so that those tanks are weaker, slower, or have next to no shield. Overall, keep it up!

Ultimate Tactics Ultimate Tactics

Good game.

This is obviously some of your best work yet. The tactical RPG angle worked very well. On the other hand, combat was a little too sluggish to really pull me in.

Safari Sim Safari Sim

This...game...is...AWESOME!!!

Lions > Gazelle!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Awesome but short.

LOL Sunchips XD! Creative and addictive. Could have been longer though and too easy. Maybe you should get rid of the health pack. The only thing i didnt like was that i got caught in a glitch where sunchips hits me straight um and i get hit up again before i can even stand.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Epic concept.

I've been hooked on castle crashers and its nice to see fellow followersof Fulp. Addictive and challenging game, with a nice twist when you think its over. I got a little ticked when i maxed my character cuz the red guy had the best combo, but still, great game. Keep submitting stuff like this.