Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Pretty great overall.

Mostly well animated, voice acted, and pretty funny too. Obviously it was way too long, but I get that was supposed to be part of the humor. My only real gripe was the lame RomeoJR segments. Cream cheese sandwiches.....

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Ehhh...

The animation was not half bad, though it wasn't fantastic either. No voice, plot, and a dismal runtime make this one slim pickings.

Mario P0wn Mario P0wn

I liked it.

The sprite was just below perfect, and the end of the song seemed a bit off, but this is an excellent addition!

Pothead Zombies Pothead Zombies

A solid defence game.

Overall, the game is not stellar, but it is far from being mediocre. The slightly above average animation is hindered by the stock gameplay. On a positive note, the idea of using fans as armor was rather clever. My only real suggestion is that if this is a game about druggie zombies, than maybe some less than serious guns wouldn't be too out of place. In the end, only one factor really annoyed me: furry protagonists.

DN8 DN8

Not fantastic

I found this to be a lot like Bullet Heaven mashed with Asteroids, which is to say, not that great.

Bullet Heaven Bullet Heaven

Pretty fun, but not too original.

While the polish is impressive, I am personally not a fan of the charcter design. Blondie looks like a bad final fantasy reject. On top of that, it was a little underwhelming, seeing as the game is basically a tweaked touhou shooter. Still, none too bad.

Ritona Yoko Littner Ritona Yoko Littner

Very well done!

I can honestly say that I'm utterly impressed. I especially like the small marks and imperfections on the gun to add a sence of use and age. Truely excellent! Just to be a tough critic, the shading on her left arm is just a tad sketchy, but overall this is amazing. People like you are setting a very high standard, and I approve!

kevinsano responds:

Thanks, but I assume you mean her right arm (our left)